Home Barista Intro – Sat 3rd March 2018 – 12pm Start
Home Barista Intro is designed for people who want to get a little more out of their machine than they currently are getting. We will show you how to tweak things to get a great shot and texture silky smooth milk. The course lasts for around 1.5hrs to 2 hrs and costs $70 per person. We encourage you to bring your machine, grinder, tamper, milk jug…….however we will look after the beans and milk.
If you don’t want to use your gear we have several machines and grinders available in our Training Lab. We like to keep these courses to a small number of people (5-6 Max) so you get an immersive experience.
We will cover:
- Setting up your machine, grinder and work area
- Filtered water, clean machine, fresh beans & good quality milk
- Basic grinder calibration
- Demystifying espresso extraction
- Basic milk texturing
- Putting it all together (Espresso, latte, flat white, cappuccino and long black)
- Cleaning and basic maintenance
We will also give you a 250 bag of beans to take home and a Neli Coffee Completion Certificate
IMPORTANT: In your shopping cart when ordering please let us know if you will be bringing your own machine and grinder and the type/brand of machine.